Guess who it might be? Bien sur! Ofcourse! Who Is It will become the next single off Medúlla.
It will be released in October and will have 3 different formats. A new version
of the song was made for the video and features the Bústaðakirkja bell choir.
The full title of the song is ofcourse Who
Is It (carry my joy on the left, carry my pain on the right), and the tracks
to be included on this release are:
01. Who Is It – Radio edit
02. Oceania – featuring Kelis
01. Who Is It – c2n dattasette mix (by Lesser)
02. Who Is It – Fruit Machine Mix
03. Who Is It – Bell Choir Mix (featuring the Bústaðakirkja
bell choir) DVD SINGLE
01. Who Is It – Choir Mix
02. Mouth’s Cradle – Cortejo Affro/ Ilé Aiyé Mix (Production Co-ordination & Assistance
by Arto Lindsay)
03. Who Is It – Video (Directed by Dawn Shadforth)
Radio have put online their Medúlla interview
with Björk on their site, where it can now be enjoyed in your own time! And speaking of interviews, word
is that Björk is heading over to do an interview and sing the
single song 'Who Is It' on the Johnathan
Ross show on BBC1 on October 8th, don't miss that!